- What information we may collect directly or through service providers (including advertising partners).
- How we, directly or through our service providers (including our advertising partners), may use or share information collected via our online services, and associate this information with you.
This policy is subject to change. We therefore suggest that you review this policy periodically.
What Information Do We Collect?
Online Website Forms
When you fill out any form on our website, we collect personal information including your name, your mailing address, your phone number, your email address, your date of birth, etc. This information is collected and used internally by us or our service providers (including advertising partners).
Our website may track your personal website session activity using Google Analytics®, marketing automation software, other website code, and cookies while you are actively visiting our website. Cookies are used to personally identify you through a unique identifier and associate you with a profile to allow us to aggregate collected data. During each website session, we may track the following:
- The website pages that you view.
- The links that you click on.
- Analytical data that is collected by Google Analytics®.
- Information that you fill out in an online website form.
- Website or social media referrals.
- Search engine referral information.
- Responses to online advertisements.
- Information about the hardware you are using to view the website including:
- Media Access Control (MAC) and Internet Protocol (IP).
- Browser type, version, language, and display screen settings.
- The manufacturer and model of the device you are using to visit our website.
- Geographic information related to the device and/or Internet Protocol (IP) address.
How Do We Use Collected Information?
Information collected through our website is only used by Northwest Community Bank and our service provides (including advertising partners). This information is never sold or shared with third parties that are not directly working with us. Collected information is used as follows:
- To respond to form inquiries that you have submitted on our website.
- Improving and personalizing your online experience including tailoring the advertisements of
our products and services to you.
- Performing analytical reporting of website traffic and visitor habits.
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of digital advertising.
Linking to Another Website
When you use a hyperlink to visit the website of another person or entity, you leave the Bank’s website. The content, accuracy, and opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Bank. You may be asked to provide personally identifying information by operators of other websites you visit. These website operators may also collect information using cookies. Information collected by other website operators may be used by them in accordance with the website operator’s policies and procedures. If you have any questions about a website operator’s use of your personal information, you should review that website operator’s privacy policies and/or ask the website operator directly. We are not responsible for a website operator’s use of any information the website operator obtains about you.
We do not knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information about children under thirteen years old, and we comply with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
We hope you find our website useful and informative. We are always willing to answer questions and receive suggestions. If you have either, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send us any sensitive information such as account numbers, your Social Security number, user identification numbers or passwords through general e-mail. Please provide us with this type of information by writing to us at 86 Main St, PO Box 1019, Winsted, CT 06098-8019, or calling us at 860- 379-7561. Note: This email address is for customer inquiries only; any emails containing attachments may be deleted at the discretion of the financial institution.
Connecticut Privacy Protection Policy
In the normal course of our business, we may request or receive social security numbers from customers, employees, job applicants and others. At Northwest Community Bank, we are concerned about privacy and appreciate the fact that social security numbers deserve special protections. As a result, we have implemented policies and procedures which are designed to: (1) protect the confidentiality of social security numbers, (2) prohibit unlawful disclosure of social security numbers, and (3) limit access to social security numbers.