The Northwest Community Bank Difference
Everything you need, when you need it.
At Northwest Community Bank, we provide a variety of financial services and products to help save you time and money. Your banking shouldn't be complicated and it shouldn't be a chore! We are here not only to help manage your money - we're here to make your life just a little bit easier.
Your Community - Your Community Bank!
- ATM/Debit Card: A Northwest Community Bank ATM/Debit Card offers you convenient access to your funds 24 hours a day. Withdrawals, transfers, or balance inquiries can be made at any NYCE or CIRRUS terminal. You can make deposits, withdrawals and transfers at any Northwest Community Bank ATM location.
- Direct Deposit: Direct Deposit ensures your funds are protected from theft or loss, and confidentiality is guaranteed. It's the quickest way to access your paycheck or Social Security check.
- Wire Transfers: When you need to transfer funds as quickly as possible, Northwest Community Bank can wire transfer funds to financial institutions internationally and within the United States from your Northwest Community Bank statement savings or checking account.
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Safe Deposit Boxes are available at all of our branch offices.
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders: Developed for customers who only occasionally have bill-paying requirements. Cashier's Checks can be issued for any dollar amount, however there is $1,000 maximum limit on Money Orders. A copy of each check is also provided for accurate record keeping.
- U.S. Savings Bonds: May be redeemed at any of our office locations
- Night Deposits: Northwest Community Bank customers can make night deposits at all of our branch offices.
- Notary Services: All branches of Northwest Community Bank provide Notary Services.
Fraud Protection Services
Debit and Credit Card fraud happens every day in our complex global economy. The threat exists not only with point of sale purchases but with online purchasing, email and internet scams as well as traditional ID theft. Our fraud protection services are used to anticipate, address and help prevent security threats. You will be contacted by an experienced fraud analyst to verify the authenticity of your card transactions, if warranted.
Fraud can hit anytime…but you’re protected.
You may not know it, but you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of debit card fraud.
- Trained analysts watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- You will be contacted immediately by an experienced fraud analyst to verify the authenticity of your card transactions, if warranted.
So if you ever get a call from "Fraud Prevention Services," know that our people are doing their job and preventing potential misuse of your card.
Scam artists globally, are waiting for the opportunity to steal your information. Make sure you have taken the necessary steps to protect yourself, read more at OnGuard Online
Mastercard® Secure Code™
Shop online with added confidence, knowing only you can use your Northwest Community Bank Debit MasterCard® because your card is protected by a personal password.
In light of increased fraud activity through online purchases, registration for MasterCard® SecureCode is now required. This service is free of charge and it only takes a few minutes to register your Northwest Community Bank Debit MasterCard®. Register online or by following the activation instructions when making your purchase online at any participating merchant. At the end of your purchase, you'll sign a virtual receipt with your private password. If you elect not to register, your transaction will not be processed.Sign Up Today
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If you believe your Debit MasterCard or PIN has been lost or stolen, please call us at (860) 379-7561 or (800) 455-6668 from anywhere in the USA, or you can call (800) 264-5578 during non-business hours. You also have the option of deactivating your card 24/7 through iBanking or Mobile Banking. Also, if you deactivate a lost card and then happen to find it, you can reactivate it.
Planning On Traveling Abroad
Please let us know when you plan to travel outside of the United States. We will notify Fraud Prevention Services that there could be charges to your card from your vacation location. This will ensure that your debit card transactions will not trigger a card alert and will prevent them from blocking the card.
Please stop in to any of our branches or call us at 800-455-6668