Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Money Market and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Whether you want to save for a set period of time, want access your funds or want to plan for your retirement, we can help you choose which account fits your investment needs.
Certificate of Deposits (CDs)
With our FDIC Insured CDs, the longer you save the more you can earn. Perfect for the saver who doesn't need instant access to funds.
- No monthly service charge fee
- Guaranteed rate of interest for the term of the CD
- Minimum opening balance varies by product. Please refer to the rates page
- Interest will be credited to your account every month
- You may not make any deposits into your account before maturity
- You may make withdrawals of principal from your account before maturity. Principal withdrawn before maturity is included in the amount subject to early withdrawal penalty, unless you are taking a distribution from an IRA
- You can only withdraw interest credited in the term before maturity of that term without penalty. You can withdraw interest any time during the term of crediting after it is credited to your account
- This account will automatically renew at maturity
- You will have ten calendar days after maturity to withdraw the funds without a penalty
Money Market Deposit Accounts
Have a long term goal that requires access to your funds now? Money Market accounts have the accessibility you need and the rates you deserve
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000
- No monthly service charge fee with average daily balance of $1,000
- A monthly service charge of $10 if the average daily balance falls below $1,000
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Access your funds through our debit card and 24 hour telephone banking line (800-455-6668)
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
We offer both Traditional and ROTH IRAs as an excellent way to save towards retirement. Speak with your tax advisor to discover the benefits of using either of these to save more in conjunction with your 401K. Retirement is a choice that many dream of, take the steps to make that dream a reality!
- No monthly or annual service charge
- No penalty for early withdrawal over 59-1/2 years of age
- Fully FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Funds may be added at anytime