Thank you for choosing Northwest Community Bank. We appreciate your business and are committed to providing the best in community banking.
Collinsville Bank, Litchfield Bancorp and Northwest Community Bank — the three banks of the Connecticut Mutual Holding Company — have collaborated as one bank, under one charter as Northwest Community Bank.
This restructuring strengthens our ability to continue as a well-capitalized, locally-owned, mutual bank. It is not a step towards going public. As it has been with each individual bank, relationship banking will stay at the core of our mission.
As your community bank:
- All bank branches will retain their current names
- Existing branches will stay open, and customers will be able to bank at 14 branch locations.
- Staff will remain the same
- Internal systems and operations will be streamlined.
- The bank will have increased capacity for commercial loans
- A charitable foundation will be founded to expand all three banks' legacy of community support throughout the region.
We welcome any questions. Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 860.379.7561 or send us an email at email@example.com