I-Banking for Business Online Cash Management is a sophisticated system that puts all the features you need to manage your business's finances right at your fingertips.
Online Banking that is Easy and Convenient
Business I-Banking is Free with a Northwest 500 Small Business Checking Account at Northwest Community Bank.
By using our online banking system, you can safely and securely:
- Pay your bills with our FREE Business I-Banking Bill Pay
- View up-to-the-moment account balances and up to one year of history on any deposit or loan account
- View, print or save up to 18 months of monthly statements when you Sign up for FREE eStatements
- Transfer funds between any Northwest Community Bank transaction account, as well as any checking or savings account from another financial institution
- Make payments from your checking or transactional savings account to your Northwest Community Bank mortgage, home equity or installment loan
- Use our Remote Deposit Capture to scan checks at your desktop and automatically deposit them into your account.
- View, print or save images of checks that have cleared your account
- Download account activity to Quicken™
- Set up FREE Alerts for high or low balances, deposits or withdrawals as well as current balances to your email inbox or mobile device
- Send secure messages to a Customer Service Representative
- Offers you complete online Cash Management control so you can manage your cash as never before.
Free Business I-Banking Bill Pay
Bill Pay is Free with any Northwest Community Bank Business Checking Account. You can add payees, schedule, change and delete payments, as well as perform inquiries on payments.
- Add payees. A payee can be any business, organization, or individual anywhere in the United States with the exception of some government taxing authorities, collection agencies, and recipients of court ordered payments.
- Schedule payments by clicking the Pay Bills tab. If you have multiple accounts, first select the account you wish to make the payment from. You can make the following types of payments:
- One Time Payments - send a single payment by entering an amount
- Future Payments - schedule future payments up to one year ahead of time by entering an amount and the date it will be delivered by
- Recurring Payments - set up payments to come out of your account at regular intervals by entering an amount and selecting the frequency
- Change or Delete scheduled payments or make an inquiry on a processed payment
Sign up for Free eStatements
For Our Business I-Banking Customers:
- Log into your Business I-Banking Account
- Click the "More" Tab
- Click "eStatements" link
- Click "View Statements"
- Upon accepting the Agreement and Consent, you will have access to your eStatement
If you are not using our Free Business I-Banking with Bill Pay:
Sign up for Free Alerts
Set up your Free Alerts so that you can stay on top of your money. Alerts can be sent to your email address, a mobile phone or both.
- Any Account Activity Alert
- Available Balance Below Limit
- Available Balance Daily Snapshot
- Current Balance Above Limit
- Current Balance Below Limit
- Insufficient Funds Charge Alert
- Large Bill Payment Notification
- Large Check Cleared Alert
- Large Debit Card Purchase Posted
- Large Electronic Check Posted
- Large Electronic Deposit Posted
- Large Withdrawal Posted
- Reminder Alert
- Specific Check Cleared
Get Started today by logging into your I-Banking account and clicking on the "Profile" Tab and "Create a New Alert".
Enjoy added protection. You'll automatically receive an email any time there are changes made online to your personal information, including your password and email address or if certain activity occurs, such as a change to your bill payees.
Cash Management Services
I-Banking for Business Online Cash Management is a sophisticated system that puts all the features you need to manage your business's finances right at your fingertips. In fact, by offering you complete online cash management control - anywhere, anytime - I-Banking lets you manage your cash as never before. It also allows for multiple user access, giving you total control of what each user can or cannot do.
- ACH Origination (pay employees, collect payments, send payments, make federal tax payments)
- Initiate wire transfers
- Place stop payments
- Convenient business Bill Pay
- Compatible with QuickBooks
- State-of-the-art security and multi-user access controls
- Up-to-the-minute balances and immediate account transfers
- Send and receive secure messages to and from the bank
- Comprehensive transaction history
- View daily account, business loan and line balances in real-time
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify deposits and transfers
- View account history
- View Check Images
- Receive email alerts about account activity
- Reconcile accounts in minutes instead of hours