At Northwest Community Bank, You and Your Business
Are More Than a Number
Like most banks, we have an array of products for your business - from checking and savings accounts to funding options. So what makes Northwest Community Bank different? Our team, and the service we offer behind our products. Products are important, but service is essential. Your business isn't just a number to us, it's a part of your family and a part of ours.
All business checking and savings accounts come with:
- Overdraft Protection: Overdraft protection through automatic fund transfer from Money Market account to checking. Avoid returned checks by linking your business checking and savings accounts.
- Combined Statement: Combined statement includes Money Market account or any CDs or savings accounts (available with Northwest 500 Business Checking, Business Checking, Business Now).
- Debit Cards: Debit cards will allow you to do your banking, and have quick access to your money while on the road.
- Online Cash Management: Bank where you want, when you want.
- Free Employee Checking: Enjoy Northwest Community Bank Free Personal Checking accounts for your employees.
- MasterMoney Check Card: The MasterMoney™ Check card is a debit card that links to your personal checking account. You can use the card at millions of businesses and thousands of ATMs worldwide or anywhere you see the Cirrus or NYCE logo.
- Wire Transfers: Transfer funds fast, internationally and domestically.
- Night Deposit Services: Secure night depositories available at all of our branch locations.
- 24-Hour Online & Telephone Banking: Do it all from the comfort of anywhere.
- Coin & Currency Services: Need change? Call ahead and we'll have it waiting for you.
- Secure Courier Services: Let us do the pickup so your staff can skip the bank and stay focused on the job.
- Notary Public Services: Available at all branch locations.
- Merchant Card Services: The latest in payment options including all-in-one wireless smart terminals, mobile, and tablet based payment solutions. Learn More.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture lets you scan checks at your desktop and automatically deposit them into your account. You have faster access to your funds, and bank trips are virtually eliminated, saving you time and money. If you run a business, professional practice, nonprofit organization or a municipality, Remote Deposit Capture is the safe, fast, easy way to make deposits.
- Scan checks from your desktop and electronically deposit them into your bank account.
- Verifies check deposit information to insure scanned amount matches expected deposit amount.
- Quicker funds availability.
- Make deposits every day.
- View deposits online using image archive.
- Eliminates travel time and expense.
- Corporate offices can view deposits made at multiple business locations.